- Placing too much emphasis on trivial or minor details; fussy.
- Requiring a particularly precise or careful approach.
- An area of muddy or boggy ground.
- A complicated or confused situation.
noun /ˈrēˌkôrs/ /riˈkôrs/
- A source of help in a difficult situation
- surgery may be the only recourse
- The use of someone or something as a source of help in a difficult situation
- a means of solving disputes without recourse to courts of law
- all three countries had recourse to the IMF for standby loans
- The legal right to demand compensation or payment
- the bank has recourse against the exporter for losses incurred